Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Major Award



Mr. Parker: It's a Major Award!
Swede: Shucks, I wouldn't know that. It looks like a lamp.
Mr. Parker: What is a lamp? It's a Major Award. I won it!


Why do Steve and I feel like we've won a Major Award? Well, because we just did! Mrs. McKown from Little Literacy Learners just gave our blog it's very first award...The Sunshine Award!
If you missed her icon on the left side of our blog, we'll make it even easier for you to check out all of her wonderful ideas! (Just click on her name below).
Mrs. McKown
Here are the Rules for this Award:
  • Thank the person(s) who gave this award and if you would like to, write a post about it.
  • Answer the following questions below.
  • Pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.

Katie's Answers:
  • Favorite Color: Depends on the day...
  • Favorite Animal: Liger
  • Favorite Number: 21
  • Favorite Drink: Fountain Cherry Coke 
  • Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
  • Your Passion: Creating things...
  • Giving or Getting Presents?: Giving, for sure...but receiving random notes from my first graders always make me super happy.


Steve's Answers:
  • Favorite Color: Blue
  • Favorite Animal: Refer to Katie's 
  • Favorite Number: 23
  • Favorite Drink: Coke 
  • Facebook or Twitter: I truly don't like either!
  • Your Passion: All things reading
  • Giving or Getting Presents?: Giving


We follow so many incredible blogs and here are some who bring sunshine into our life when we see their posts. If you are on the list and don't feel like posting about the award it's totally fine! :)

3 Shout-Outs:

xyz said...

Katie & Steve! Thank you for giving me and my blog The Sunshine Award...just saying it makes me smile! You two are too sweet and incredibly creative and generous with your resources! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jenna Rayburn said...

HAHAhA. The leg lamp!!!! You'll shoot your eye out!

Thanks for the sunshine award! Enjoy your families tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kristen said...

Love the leg lamp! If you can believe it, there's a house right across the street from my school that has one. I park in front of it every day and never noticed until I left late one night last year and there it was, glowing in the window--haha!

Thank you both for the lovely award, it is greatly appreciated!
Kristen

Post a Comment